Monday, September 24, 2007

We enjoy reading your various Blogs. I will attempt to list some of the items that you folks have listed as being your favorites.

Movies:

Best Years of Our Lives
To Kill a Mocking Bird
The Sound of Music
Mary Poppins
Dr. Zchivago

Food:

Tapioca Pudding
Sea Food
Chicken
Chocolate Cake
Pasta
Ice Cream
Nuts (but only in my dreams)

Favorite Activities Particularly when I was younger

Flying ( as the pilot(
Ice skating
Skiing
Back Packing in the mountains
Dancing
Taking the Family to Sun Valley
Keeping a beautiful yard.
Symphony
Singing in the Choirs
Quartet singing

What attracted me to my spouse

Slender & good looking
Active in most every type of things.
Highly disciplined in any program she was in.
Very Spiritual in spite of not coming from a highly active family.
Outstanding Mother and family teacher.
Outstanding in her support to me in any assignments. Church or work
Great Cook and house keeper.
Outstanding Testimony of the Gospel
Very forgiving. Sometimes take a little longer, but always forgiving.

Greatest Asset:

The world's greatest companion.
A beautiful posterity who are all active in the Church and they speak to each other.

5 comments:

mo said...

Good going Grandpa! I'll bet there are quite a few things you mentioned that none of us knew about you. Very interesting. To Kill a Mockingbird is my all time favorite movie, too. Way to go on the blog!

Jessica said...

You like to Ice Skate? I never knew..And Dancing too? That one I could guess. I can still remember you and Grandma dancing up at Sun Valley. You always looked so sweet.

Megan said...

You've done a little bit of everything Grandpa! So nice to see you blogging again. I wish for two things--that you could take me dancing and that you could play hockey with Ian. We love you both so much!

Jangs said...

This is so neat dad. I am going to copy it and save it.

Suzie Petunia said...

I must get my love for chocolate cake and ice cream from you. Never been a big fan of the tapioca pudding though - too lumpy! I also love to sing in choirs.

Your yard WAS always beautiful. Your next abode should have a patch of grass and garden you can care for and enjoy.

I'm glad you chose grandma - she is a pretty special lady. Even if she can't eat nuts.

I love learning more about you! Keep blogging!